Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Results and Evaluation

Amazing stuff, pretty easy to do because you don't feel hungry, now, if you eat for emotional reasons, expect some fall out and get some support In place or buy the stuff from a rep that will follow up with you every day and provide the facts and support that you need when modifying your lifestyle, you can email my rep, she as amazing, kind and really interested in helping me to get healthy! Her name is laura and her website is www.laurawhitby@isagenix.com!. Anyways back to me... Drumroll please... In 11 days, I feel great, full of energy, and I lost 12.5 inches (total) from my arms, legs, waist and chest and I started at 210 pounds and weighed in this am at 201... Yeah! Almost 10 pounds! My husband did not weigh himself or measure, but his clothes are fitting better, his face is thinner and we are going in the right direction. We are transitioning into the 30 day cleanse until we lose the rest, he will weigh himself at the end of 30 days and start measuring then. My goal is to hit 170 by June! I will update again in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment