Friday, March 9, 2012

Days 5 - 7 of 11 - shake & meal days

Day 5... Yeah, the chocolate shake was good, and I was still feeling great, no real cravings, I don't feel deprived and I really haven't felt hungry, thanks to the Isagenix snacks every couple of hours, but lunch was the best meal I have ever had in my life, I did go to Thai and I had some pad thai noodles and a curry, but I substituted the white rice for the brown and the chicken for tofu just to make the effort and make sure I was " being good". I savored every last bite. Ok back to shake and ionic supreme. Met with my Isagenix rep, she is earning $5000 per week with this company, I wonder if I could do that? I bought more of the snacks and Shared my experience so far with her. We are starting to get used to the routine and were so busy with Super Tuesday caucus that the evening flew by! Got to bed late 1am, missed my last shake, oh well, tomorrow is another day! Day 6... Got a ton of stuff done, we are both still feeling full of energy and starting to believe I this as a healthy way to live. I love not having to plan, shop and prepare all the meals, I love that I haven't been in a starved panic to eat or get dinner on the table, I haven't eaten out or eaten any fast food, I know I have saved money this week. Just not eating out twice on Sunday before and after church and caving into the fast food requests from the kid. I am very encouraged! Day 7... Disaster! Woke up feeling tired, fixed the Ionix supreme, took an accellerator tablet and drank a shake, added "want more energy" hoping for just that! Went to gym (first time since starting cleanse) worked out for an hour and then did 1/2 hour Zumba class... Finished class and I was Starving, In a panic starving! Chew my arm off starving! Couldn't find any of the Isagenix snacks I thought I had packed! Ended up getting a salad from Pita Pit which I took home so that I could reload with Isagenix snack wafers. I ate the salad, but I was still hungry, I ate some celery with peanut butter, but I was still hungry, decided to take a shower, after which I was so tired I had to lie down. I got up and was so grumpy and craving something... Anything, so I had 2 Isagenix chocolates, that did make me feel a bit better, but I really wanted to eat the entire box, I refrained. I picked my kiddo up from school and ran some errands, I had a couple of the snack wafers, but I was still unsatisfied, I got home and prepared my kiddo dinner and so wanted to scarf down the entire thing, again, I refrained with some encouragement from my husband. I fixed our shakes and ionic supreme and went to bed. Another day done!

No comments:

Post a Comment