Monday, March 5, 2012

Intro

Ok, so I'm not the first one to jump on any bandwagon and certainly not one about diet and nutrition and especially not one linked to a Multi-level marketing business, so let me just tell you I am not selling this stuff, I am not related to anyone profiting from this I am simply happily married to a 3XL man who I want to go back to XL and mother of 1 very healthy and athletic child, who wants to be more healthy, lose some weight, provide my family with great nutrition and take back control of my eating habits that tend to swing wildly from junk food junkie with a sweet tooth (I love those .99 cent tacos at Jack in the box) to organic vegetarian! It is not then so hard to believe that after meeting this nice lady at the ski lodge purporting the benefits of using Isagenix that the seed was planted. She said it was superior nutrition that is good for kids and adults, that it was backed up by research, that the cleanse would allow your body to function as it was intended before all the processed foods, pesticides, antibiotic fed meats etc. She gave me a cd to listen to and after asking a bunch of questions, it actually sounded too good to be true... I was skeptical, I didnt want to get sucked into hawking some diet, i didnt want to spend a bunch of money on just some "snake oil" that would leave me disappointed, frustrated and a few hundred dollars poorer. She wasnt pushy, seemed to really believe in the products, she called me to see if I was interested and I quickly told her I didn't think that I wanted to pursue selling this stuff, I wasnt convinced of its benefits, but thanks for the call and I would contact her if I changed my mind. I went online to see what I could find out. I read about the 9 day cleanse, it wasn't just for weight loss, it was to make you more healthy, clean out your system from a cellular level, hmmmm, maybe that would be a good way to kick off my next go at being "vegetarian", and If my husband Mike and I did it together, it could be a good bonding experience if nothing else! So, as I write this intro, We are actually at the end of day 3 of 11 days (the 9 day cleanse is really an 11 day program as you do 2 days of pre-cleanse to prep your body) and I thought that I would detail my experience as I am cautiously optimistic of the benefits and want to detail the experience true to form and know that over time my recollection of my feelings and experience will be blurred and exaggerated! So, thanks for coming along with me on my quest to find wellness, weightloss and a sense of control over my eating habits...

No comments:

Post a Comment