Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 3 - First Cleanse Day

So, this is not for the faint of heart... I have never gone an entire day without food. We slept in, but slept great last night! Got up, fixed breakfast for the kiddo, had some water, drank a serving of the cleanse, hmmm tastes good, I like it. Better take our snacks with us, definitely don't want to go more than 2 hours without something. After church feeling pretty hungry and trying to put out of our minds the large meal we usually have on Sundays after church, oh well, will indulge again when we have gotten control of our weight. We listened to the CD With the Dr. That has written all those elite athlete books! That definitely has pushed my doubts about this product line out of my mind and I am so encouraged at the prospect of feeding my body what it needs and losing weight. I have to complete the cleanse without cheating so that I know if it works. So far, have had no negative effects. Used the chocolates for our evening snacks... They are solo good, yum. Off to bed... Yeah day 3 done and dusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment